Nano is basically the same game as Rebirth but with different things going on Admin , can you explain the decisions / why the following are the way they are?
- 30 Day Server - This is fine no change required
- 8x Speed of Rebirth - Maybe this should be reduced to 4x
- 8x Resource Production Speed - Why is this the case
- 8x Fleet Speed - This should be changed
- 50 solar systems - But in 5 galaxies?
- Limited Resources - How does this work if the Resource production speed is 8x?
One problem is planet colonization. It is too easy to colonize a new planet right now. And we should make this harder. I propose for the next Nano, if the "universe" is smaller the planets should be smaller too, which will make the game harder and more fun to play. It is too easy to build a new planet and build up quickly right now.
Buildings need to be able to be sabotaged. But maybe sabotage the construction, or destroy the building.
Dark Matter costs are too little and has a major influence on the outcome of the game. If planets are smaller, players will think more about building them up quickly using DM. And focus on other things like actually building.
Remove Multiverse Matter from Nano. I think Nano should be about game skill not credit card skills.
Have the winners of Nano unable to win in the next round. Otherwise it will be the same player (not players) winning again and again. They can still play, but can't win.